23.3.15

MONDAZE

Monday's are for dreaming of that unrealistic ASOS basket. This week's favourite pieces include overly ripped jeans that are torn in such an awkward 'why not just wear shorts' way I can't help but love them. Despite feeling like one of the three blind mice whenever I wear round glasses, I live in hope that I'll find a pair that suit me one day. Perhaps these Vivienne Westwood beauties?

Images: ASOS

I'm also embracing the cow girl feels with fringing this season and keeping my eyes peeled for a nice black fringed Kimono. I desperately need something to replace my go to black leather jacket over the warmer months, so if you can recommend anywhere for me to check - please do!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this! 😻

    http://stylishsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete