21.7.15

PLAYIN CATCH UP

APRIL: I BECAME A CRAAZY CAT LADY AND WELCOMED NOVA TO THE FAMILY




....we can blame her for my lack of blogging. I'm too busy wrestling her for my underwear in the mornings or trying to get  her out the shower. Yes, this little horror is 1 in a million, she is a kitten that actually enjoys splashing about in water! I'm leaving her for the first time on Thursday to stay with my parents, so we shall see how much they love the early morning wake up calls (usually loud prrrr'ing and a tail to the face).

MAY: I FELL IN ABSOLUTE LOVE WITH MY NEW JOB AS A DRESSER 



 ...For a month I gave up everrrrry night of the week (bar sundazeee) to dress the biggest bunch of beauties going. The cast of the national WICKED tour. Finally I understand the #ilovemyjob hashtag, I learned so much from this experience, from what the hell a wing is, to how to dress someone in the wing in 0.374940 seconds.

 

JUNE: I ATE ALL THE CARBS BEFORE MARBS, DURING, AND AGAIN AFTER

 



...Holiday Countdown:
3 months to go -  Eating super healthy and pretttty much living in the gym
3 weeks to go -  Eating everything and couldn't tell you where my gym card is
 
I keep telling myself the next time will be different but then Domino's go and start these giant garlic dip pots. WOW, yes, let's take a moment. Why did it take so long for these to become a thing? AMAZZZZZZZZING. So here's hoping August will come with not only a lot more blog posts, but hopefully some self disipline in the kitchen dept. too.


No comments:

Post a Comment